Hello Experts,
In my source DB I have the following records:
| AgeGroup |
Profession |
Sex |
Value |
| (0-5) |
Working |
M |
1 |
| (0-5) |
Working |
F |
1 |
| (0-5) |
Retires |
F |
1 |
| (6-10) |
Working |
F |
1 |
| (6-10) |
Retires |
M |
1 |
I need output from the report like:
| (0-5) |
(6-10) |
| Working |
Retired |
Working |
Retired |
| M |
F |
M |
F |
M |
F |
M |
F |
| 1 |
1 |
0 |
1 |
0 |
1 |
1 |
0 |
Please note the "Zero" in the output report are not in the source. So in short I would like to create structures in my crystal report. Is it doable.
Thanks & regards,
Shaik