Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: CR2008 Crosstab Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
oualidifornie
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 Jun 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote oualidifornie Replybullet Topic: CR2008 Crosstab
     Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 3:38am
Hello
I started on CR2008, I'm stuck at the crosstabs.
I can not add or modify the calculation for the rate of evolution.
Example:
In a table I have a single row where there are turn over per year (2003-2004-2005-2006)
I would like to add a rows which I calculate the evolution rate from (year to year+1)...
I know this is possible using the option CR2008 calculated members but I do not know how to use this option.
Can you help me?
Thank you,
Mohsine
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum