Joined: 02 Jun 2010
Location: Malaysia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Formula not getting numbers Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 9:50pm
I used the following formula to get data into a report using Crystal Version 8.5, but when I converted it to Version 10, no numbers came out, just wonder whether anyone can point out whether there is a change in formula formatting between the 2 versions.
Formula = If {ABCD.type}="L" then Round({EFGH.Amt},2) else 0
The "L" is a transaction type restricted to the formula.
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 4:51am
I would have thought it should work also. I have seen some conversion issues going form 8.5. Mostly it had to do with the ODBC connection. We had an issue with FoxPro going from 8.5 to 11.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum