Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Crosstab with Error-no one can help me? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
lisa2004
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 27 May 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote lisa2004 Replybullet Topic: Crosstab with Error-no one can help me?
     Posted: 27 May 2010 at 10:20am
Hi Dear all,
 
I am new to this forum. I have Crystal report 7 (The reason that I still use CR 7 is that the application only accept customer report with CR7.)
 
I need to create a crosstab report:
Row: Employee No,
Column: Date
Summerized: Sum of Overtime hr
 
In the database, there are workHr, workType (For example, VAC, REG)
      For example,
 
Date is 5/1/2010, Employee No 1212, VAC type for 4.5 hr, REG type for 4 hr, the total of that day for this employee is 8.5 hr, so the overtime is
formula: @Overtime = SUM(workHr of that day) - 8
 
The problem is @Overtime formula is not showing on the crosstab  property report fields selection. How should I solve this problem?
 
Thanks,
 
Lisa


Edited by lisa2004 - 28 May 2010 at 4:43am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum