Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: need to graph a timeline Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kevintbach
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote kevintbach Replybullet Topic: need to graph a timeline
     Posted: 26 May 2010 at 10:12am
I am trying to plot events on a timeline. The only template available in X is the Gantt chart and that looks kind of hokey. Is there a better way to plot a time line? Perhaps there are other external graph templates to import?

secondly, I would like to replace the text labels on the graphs. in the data below, my Y axis is the ID field and I would love to replace it with the description. i.e '2' would be 'Signatures requested'. I can't seem to do that.

thanks in advance! http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/smileys/smiley5.gif

Data (i have a lot of control around the data)
1 Record opened 12/1/2003
2 signatures requested 12/20/2003
3 Signature applied      12/21/2003
4 child task created     1/5/2004
5 child task closed      1/8/2004
6 Record closed           1/10/2004



IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum