|
I have a 70 page word document that I am trying to incorporate into Crystal Reports 10. It is broken down to a title page, table of contents, and sections 1-10 with their own separate page numbers. I currently have a main report with the cover page subreport in the page header, and several detail sections showing each page after the cover page. What I having am having trouble with are the sections. I have a subreport designed for each section. How do I incorporate this into the main report while creating seperate page numbers for each section? The main report is connected to a table in an Oracle database that I will use to create charts and such for each section. I thought about using groups but I don't know what to group on to achieve this result since most of the report is text with very few variable calculations. I hope this makes sense. Please help!
|