Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Show Every Day of Month Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
mojocorp
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 22 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote mojocorp Replybullet Topic: Show Every Day of Month
     Posted: 22 May 2010 at 3:19pm
Ok, I have been trying to work this out, it has to be simple but I just do not know how to do it.

I want to create a group in Crystal that simply lists every day this month. I will then get data put into this group based up if the date match.

But getting every day to list is driving me crazy - as this is not coming from the data source, I just want to get crystal to create it.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum