Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Re: Logic Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
sriragz
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote sriragz Replybullet Topic: Re: Logic
     Posted: 20 May 2010 at 6:16am
Hi All,

I am a newbie to Crystal Reports. I am generating a work center report and have some issues with it.

I have an Activity_type and Activity_rate fields grouped by Person responsible for each Plant. I need to get the Activity_type by date.

Logic to do this:
table1.ARBID=table2.OBJID and
table2.OBJID=table3.OBJID and
table1.DATE >= table3.Date

[Imp note: Table1.ARBID is not linked to Table2.OBJID(if i link them, all other data is not getting displayed)].

Also, Logic for Activity_Rate:
Select Table4.TKG001
from table4
where table4.objectno = @form_act_Objno

How can i work with this logic in Crystal reports.

Any kind of advice is appreciated.

Thanks In Advance!!


IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum