Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Topic: Export to PDF from CR8 Posted: 20 May 2010 at 3:26am
We have CR8 on an old server which we will replace in a year or so. Until then I would be able to export my reports to PDF and if I understans correctly this was possible first in 8.5?
I've read about a file (driver) called scr8-pdfexportdriver.zip making it possible to export to PDF from 8. Does anybody have this file or know where I can find it?
Or does anyone have other ideas of how to be able to export to PDF from CR8?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum