|
Hello,
I am using Crystal Reports 2008 for generating reports in our WPF application. In this application, we are exporting the report to .txt file on a button click. Now the application contains a form called ‘Print Manager’, through which the user can print the exported report(text files). Now the issue, when we try to the any of the exported report file through the application, the printer leaves alternate blank pages. The printer used in this case is DOT MATRIX EPSON LQ-1150II ESC/P2. We even tried printing the text file on HP Laser jet 4600, but the same issue is faced.
Also, please note that when I try to read the exported txt file, a formfeed(‘\f’ page break) character can be seen at the place where the printer leaves a blank page. Hence, my concern is, Is there any property of crystal report that I am missing on or is this a printer driver issue? But if it would have been a driver issue, then changing the printer might have solved the issue.
I also tried doing ‘Keep Together’ property = false of all the sections of the report. Also, I found that the ‘New Page After’ property = true and disabled for the ‘Page Footer’ section. So I set ‘New Page After’ property = false programmatically as
rdTest.ReportDefinition.Sections["Section5"].SectionFormat.EnableNewPageAfter = false;
but no luck .
If anyone has faced similar problem or have any clues, please help!
Any kind of help in solving this issue will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in anticipation!
Edited by ptp_developer - 17 May 2010 at 2:26am
|