Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Find last date entered Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Author Message
Sime
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote Sime Replybullet Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 3:52am
That looks just what I need thanks Jay. I'm just a bit unsure where to enter the formula though - I know where the summary button is but I can't seem to get into it to add a forumla?
Many thanks for your help,
Simon
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 6:37am
You can either create a formula that uses the summary function and drag the formula onto the report or use the Summary Wizard - Select the date field, Maximum, and whatever group (employee) you need it for - which will automatically put the summary in the group footer for you.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum