Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Time Parameter Not Working Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Author Message
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 11:00am
I think you can subtract 6 hours to get it but am not sure ...
dateadd("h",-6,utcfield)
IP IP Logged
T-La
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 23 Jul 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote T-La Replybullet Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 1:06pm
That is one of things that I am going to try, I will let you know.
T-La
IP IP Logged
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum