Joined: 28 Feb 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Posted: 05 Mar 2008 at 11:17am
From what I can find this can not be turned off in 9 and in 10 you needed to do a registry hack to turn it off. All versions prior to 9 allowed you to turn off auto link and it came back again in XI.
We will be moving to Crystal XI sometime during this fiscal year, so I can live with it for now.
Joined: 13 Oct 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Posted: 13 Oct 2008 at 9:05am
When I tried using ['A','B','C'], I found it only worked when hardcoding the values into the report. It did not work with a parameter. Crystal would surround the value with double-quotes.
With some help I ended up creating a Command and was able to pass a parameter to that.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum