Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 4:05am
Maybe I got lost somewhere. So here is the things that have to be in place for it all to work. A shared variable(s) in the sub-report and the main report (with the same name(s)). An unsuppressed section in the main report where the sub-report resides. The shared variable(s) value will be available in a section after the section where the sub-report resides.
It fixed now.
I just realized that in one of the table there is a field that I need for the report.
So, I've created two subreports (for opening balance, and ending balance) and put it in the main report.
Now, I got the correct result.
Thank you a bunch Kevlray for your support and suggestion.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum