Joined: 09 May 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 209
Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 2:02am
I have tried this method but unfortunately I do not have groups in my main report. I tried creating one and putting the logo in the Group Footer but this didn't work at all.
What is the correct method to create two Page Footers from a Details section??
Joined: 09 May 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 209
Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 2:12am
Yes - I have 12 portrait and 5 landscape. I have created a group and an extra Page Footer (so I have Page Footer A and Page Footer B) but I still cannot change the orientation?
Joined: 09 May 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 209
Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 3:17am
Thank you for your help; it led me to a slightly different way that worked for my report without adding in a group.
I created a second Report Footer (A & B) as you recommended, extended the logo size (i.e. added in white space to the left of it) so it was considered an 'over hang' and then suppressed each section using the CurrentPageOrientation function.
Joined: 09 May 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 209
Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 3:58am
Although this worked unfortunately, because there are two Page Footers (A & B), the Logo on one of the page types (Portrait or Landscape) does not appear at the bottom of the page (it floats slightly above).
The sections have conditional fomatting applied but this doesn't remove the problem; is this something that can be resolved??
Joined: 09 May 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 209
Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 4:07am
Managed to figure this out...
If you select 'Reserve Minimum Page Footer' on the Page Footer section in Select Expert (Not A or B) then it will only reserve the space for those needed.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum