Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Tables & Table of contents - Help Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Author Message
premnathk.chn
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Jan 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote premnathk.chn Replybullet Posted: 28 Jan 2008 at 8:02pm
Thanks for your help .
I have more no of columns so i don think that would be gud idea. I am gonna keep it aside for sometime and work on other things

regards,
prem
IP IP Logged
tdsadams
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote tdsadams Replybullet Posted: 15 Feb 2008 at 2:03pm
Hi Lugh,
 
I am actually trying to do exactly what you described.  I can print my TOC at the end of the report and wanted to know how you recommend setting up the footer.
 
Thanks!
IP IP Logged
Robb
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Jun 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Robb Replybullet Posted: 04 Jun 2008 at 2:36pm
How would I set up a ToC to print in the footer?
IP IP Logged
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum