Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Report Design
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Report Design
Topic: The more fields I add, the more records I loose
<< Prev
Page
1
2
of 2
Author
Message
Minco
Groupie
Joined: 28 Nov 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 62
Posted: 26 Aug 2013 at 11:14am
I was grabbing the wrong field - should display the field from the OPPOR [STE field] instead of the field from the view.
We look good now!
Be kind to those less fortunate.
IP Logged
Minco
Groupie
Joined: 28 Nov 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 62
Posted: 26 Aug 2013 at 11:16am
I was taking the fields from the view and should have been taking them from the OPPOR table - the STE fields.
We look good now.
Be kind to those less fortunate.
IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 26 Aug 2013 at 11:51am
sorry. Not sure I followed.
You got the report sorted out now?
IP Logged
<< Prev
Page
1
2
of 2
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.