Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Parameter Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Author Message
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:05am
please explain the properties of {?date range}.
is this a date type?
does it allow for a range or only one date?
is it dynaimc or static?
etc.
IP IP Logged
south
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 31 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 82
Quote south Replybullet Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:22am
type is date - value is static - and it allows you to enter a range
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:35am
double check that "allow range values' =True
the error you are getting comes up when that is set to False
IP IP Logged
south
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 31 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 82
Quote south Replybullet Posted: 21 May 2013 at 9:15am
I double checked allow range and it was set to True, but it still didn't work.  I retraced my steps and found that I forgot to use ( ) around the parameter.  Thank you so much for your help!! Sometimes I'm not sure I'm ever going to get this, then there are times when I have no problems.  
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 21 May 2013 at 9:16am
i don't think that ever changes Confused
IP IP Logged
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum