I used a subreport to add a chart on the original report then I don't have data table "join" issue. But even this report used to be one page and I only add the chart whose size is not bigger than the original content of Details section. Yes, I added a subreport in Details section. But Now I get two pages report. The first page has a big blank area at the bottom. How can I still get this report as one page report? Thank you.
I really appreciate your help and time. Now I just moved other sections a little bitter upper and I have just right space for the report footer section. I will recommend this forum to my friends.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum