Joined: 20 Jul 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 49
Posted: 17 Aug 2011 at 6:52am
Okay, I found my answer to the above issue, but would like to know if this is the best way to avoid the problem.
There are some rows with $0.00 return from the formula. This occurs when I When I suppressed those rows, it was still figuring the change of Gift ID including those $0.00 values, which were listed first. My solution was to sort the gifts after gift ID by amount in descending order. I wonder if this is the best solution?
I am also trying to eliminate the $0.00 rows some other way by record selection, which would probably be a safer solution.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum