Joined: 25 Aug 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 166
Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 9:24am
I had the above mentioned condition placed in the suppress formula for every month summary. Its not suppressing any of the months. Am thinking in this angle..... how would it know to place which month in the
Joined: 25 Aug 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 166
Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 9:49am
I am assuming that the @extract is the formula to use to get the month number as text and it is used in each of your summaries, is that correct?
Yes thats correct
What exactly is the @extract formula?
Right(left({Command.CPS_REQUEST_BATCH_ID},8),2)
well i wud think the formula should suppress the fields. Am not sure why it didnt do that. Well anywayz thanks for the idea. I will try to look into the cross tab. Thanks a bunch
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum