Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Sum Question Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Author Message
jgarner
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 159
Quote jgarner Replybullet Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 3:50am
Your suggestion work great! The Detail row and GF3 row now display the data accurately for all fields.
 
The Report Footer displays displays the Project_Funding accurately as well.
 
I was also able to create an additional formula to display the 'Balance' accurately in the RF.
 
I've run into this problem from time to time. I can see where I went wrong with the 'Project Funding', as it did exist on the detail row, even though I only had it displayed on GF3.
 
 This will help me on several other CR I have been trying to work with, with similar problems.
 
Thanks for you help.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum