Topic: Date/Time Suppression Posted: 19 Sep 2012 at 8:56am
I have added a date/time field and text box in the report I am working on. I would like to suppress the text box when there is no date/time. I have tried the format editor - common tab - suppress - and used a formular to suppress if there is no date. It does not work! Yet no date is listed on the date field. ??
I have it in the group editor and it is a datetime field. There must be some kind of default date but when I look in the table that the information is coming from it's blank. I can not believe something that I thought would be so easy ends up being so difficult!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum