I have two tables
One called Appointments Tables and the other called action plans. Both these tables contain a field called Plan_Id and Plan_Number.
I have joined both these tables by these fields using a inner join, I am only expecting to see data that is an exact match.
Now when I drag both plan_id from both tables to the report and click preview it shows the exact match, however if I just drag say a fields called Text_col from the appointments table then I am expecting to see the text col field only for that one row that I know exists in the database, I am getting many appointments that are not part of the match.
Now I am prity sure I got this right, if I link to fields between two tables and select inner join type that the return to the report should only contain data that exists in both tables as an exact match?
am i right?