Topic: Toolbar doesn't work Posted: 21 Apr 2008 at 9:05am
Hi All,
I am very new to Crystal Report. I use VS.NET 2005 to develop a Web application and have the report displayed, but the problem is that the Toolbar on the report doesn't work and even the image fail to be displayed.
Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Posted: 23 Apr 2008 at 8:03am
I had a similar problem. When I used the CRViewer control with a .rpt file built in CR, but imported into VB.Net 05. All the controls on the toolbar worked except for the Print button. I had to go into the CRViewer control and set the Print Mode property to ActiveX from PDF, and that turned the Print button back on. Can't explain why it happened tho'....
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 24 Apr 2008 at 7:27pm
Also, if you are deploying your report to a web server then a common problem is that the viewer image files are not copied to the server. Thus, you will get red X's on the toolbar. If this is happening, search this site for a similar post and I have a link with more info on the 'Red X' problem.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum