Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Topic: Database Locking Posted: 09 May 2008 at 5:50am
Hi,
I am using Crystal XI and Sql Server 2005 ,I am facing a problem with crystal report locking database,is their a way to find out why? and what type of locking ?
Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 377
Posted: 12 May 2008 at 5:02am
Well, there are various tools within SQL Server that let you see locks. You probably have page locks on the tables as it reads the data.
If you are able to create the query in SQL Server, you can simply use the WITH NOLOCKS option. Unfortunately, I don't know how to tell Crystal to use the NOLOCKS option on the query.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum