Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Data Connectivity
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Data Connectivity
Topic: how can I extract XML data from xml field in SQL
Author
Message
patb
Newbie
Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Topic: how can I extract XML data from xml field in SQL
Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:23pm
I have an ODBC System DSN setup which points to a SQL database, but one of the fields in the table has an XML data type that stores XML data.
How can I extract XML data from the back-end SQL database and have CR XI translate the XML tags into fields that I can reference in my Crystal report?
Edited by patb - 08 May 2008 at 10:51am
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.