Joined: 02 May 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 42
Topic: Help with report summary Posted: 02 May 2008 at 8:28am
I'm a bit of a newbie so please bear with me.
I have a report that lists the contents of a truck by pallet & weight - 100# of this, 200# of that, another 100# of this, etc. - I need to add a summary of the total weight of each stock# on the truck.
Could someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction?
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:38am
You can create a group based on the stock # of the truck and this will bring all those records together. Then right-click on the weight and select Add Summary. This lets you choose to put a sub-total in the group footer or a grand total in the report footer.
I cover how to create groups and show sub-totals in Chapter 3 of my Encylopedia book. You can find out more about my books at
Amazon.com
or reading the Crystal
Reports eBooks online.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum