Topic: Multiple Parameters Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:48am
Hi,
I would like to print multiple parameters in my report, each parameter separated with a CRLF. I have the following code in a formula field but does not seem to work as it only prints True on the report. Any help would be appreciated.
WhilePrintingRecords; Local NumberVar i; Local StringVar str := "";
For i := 1 to UBound({?Paragraph 1}) -1 Do (str := str + {?Paragraph 1});
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 01 May 2008 at 10:27pm
I actually give you complete code for printing every type of parameter value on your report on page 192 of my Encyclopedia book. Anyway, your code looks fine (except that I wouldn't subtract -1 from the UBound() function), you just need to put the variable name as the last line of your code. That way it tells the formula to return the str value back to the report.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum