Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Print at the bottom Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dafnewcr
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 29 Apr 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote dafnewcr Replybullet Topic: Print at the bottom
     Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 7:01pm
This may be an easy fix, but i am new to Crystal report (only 2 days) I have spent 2 days looking for the solution. no luck..
 
I am modifying our invoice.
The bottom of the page is the total amount of the invoice.
I have added an additional message that we want to display for certain customer only. I still want the total to print at the bottom of the page, now, how do i do to make this additional message to apear right above the total amount?
 
Another problem I have is, when the last page only contains the total amount, it doesn't show the header. This doesn't not happen when there are items in that page.
 
How can I fix the 2 problems?
Thanks in advance!
 
 
IP IP Logged
Seva
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 01 May 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote Seva Replybullet Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:52pm
1. If you right click on the Report footer -- in my understading it is the section where your totals are -- Section Expert -- Print at the Bottom of the Page -- check the Check Box.
In this case your Report Footer with totals will be always at the bottom of the page.
 
2. Put your Report Header Data in the Page Header -- in this case you will have this Header data on each Page.
 
Thanks,
Seva
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum