I am currently using Crystal Reports 2008. I have 2 groups, displaying data by account number and then within account number the billing cycle.
Everything is fine for records that display data on 1 page only. Within the details paging section, I have new page after 22 visible records. For those records that have more than 22 details the issue is that there is a new page before the details print.
So the first page has group header 1 - Account which contains a subreport, group header 2 - billing cycle is not displayed nor the details. The second page displays everything fine, both groups, the 22 details and then on to the next page which displays both groups and the rest of the details.
This is really weird and I have played around with the page after and before of both groups and have not gotten the desired results.
Any Ideas?
Thankyou