Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Formula Help Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bobbabuoy
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 37
Quote bobbabuoy Replybullet Topic: Formula Help
     Posted: 27 Apr 2008 at 8:10am
I have a report that contains multiple parameter fields and I am having trouble getting them to show data.  If I use the following code (which is just a small part of what I want to use), I get an empty report:

if not isnull({?GetSizes}) then
    {Rentalinventory.Size} = {?GetSizes};
    if not isnull({?GetStyles}) then
        {Rentalinventory.Style #} = {?GetStyles}
else
    if not isnull({?GetStyles}) then
        {Rentalinventory.Style #} = {?GetStyles};


If I pull all of this out, I get all of the data.  I rarely want all of the data.  I usually want to filter it by sizes, styles, item codes, date range, etc.

Any help would be much appreciated.


Edited by bobbabuoy - 27 Apr 2008 at 8:11am
IP IP Logged
bobbabuoy
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 37
Quote bobbabuoy Replybullet Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 3:59am
Ok I have this figured out.  Thanks!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum