I writing a report to be used by our auditors who review other employees work for accuracy. The problem I am having is if a new employee group falls as the last line on a page, the new page does not show any detail for that employee, but starts a new employee group. I believe part of the problem may lie with the random selection logic I had to incorporate as part of the auditing process. I generate a random number for each new employee and use it to select every Nth record for auditting. I also am taking a running total based on the detail to stop the process of random record selection if needed. The running total is cleared for each new employee. below is a basic view of what I am seeing.
<new employee group>
<detail>
<detail>
<new employee group>
<Page Break>
<new employee group>
<detail>
<detail>
If there is at least 1 line of detail before page break, everything appears to work fine. I have been working on this on releatively limited basis for past 2 weeks. Any help would be aprreciated!!!!