Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: IsNull not working in Record Selection formula Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dmcheng
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 24 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote dmcheng Replybullet Topic: IsNull not working in Record Selection formula
     Posted: 24 Apr 2008 at 1:12pm

Hello.  I want to use IsNull in the Record Selection formula like this:

IsNull({MyTable.ClosedDate})

 However, it's not working.  I get no records returned even though I have many records with NULL in ClosedDate.  Furthermore, if I use NOT (IsNull({MyTable.ClosedDate}), then that does work.

 I'm using CR XI R2 11.5.8.826.  The backend is MS SQL 2000 running on Windows XP SP2.


Thanks

David

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum