Topic: Blacked out report? Posted: 23 Apr 2008 at 8:57am
Hello,
I have a crystal report running off a stored proc. It appears to run without any errors. When I page through it, certain sections are all black as if someone covered the section withblack paper. Other sections are fine?
Additionally, I noticed that the first customer group is fine. The next customer group which is on the same page as the first group begins as blacked out but is fine on the following page. Each customer group usually begins midway down the page, this part s always blacked out. The customer group continued on the next page is always fine?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum