Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: New Page After 10 records (both main&subreport) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
garnettk
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote garnettk Replybullet Topic: New Page After 10 records (both main&subreport)
     Posted: 20 Apr 2008 at 7:41pm
hello all. I have an urgent question that I need to solve in my project.
I want to display duplicated invoice (print same thing on both upper and lower section in a page, as dig.1 below... both RECORD 1-10 are print twice)
 
However, I want to print RECORDS which are more than 10 in next page.
So RECORD 11-20 will be printed in page2, RECORD 21-30 in page 3.
 
How and where should I put the main report and sub-report?
Now I put 2 subreports in group footer(I know it shouldn't be correct but I am desperated).
 
Would you please help me in this case? Thanks a lotCry
 
 
 
 
dig.1
 
 
 
 
dig.2
 


Edited by garnettk - 20 Apr 2008 at 7:42pm
IP IP Logged
kkcsrao
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Quote kkcsrao Replybullet Posted: 23 Apr 2008 at 3:22am
hI,
In the format section part, u will have an option as "new page after". check that option and place a formula in that option saying
"recordcount mod 10 = 0"
This will help u in separating 10 records per page.
I hope this solves ur problem
kc
IP IP Logged
t304pk
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 May 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote t304pk Replybullet Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 5:50am
But this doesn't solve the problem even! It insert a new page after first subreport.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum