|
I am trying to design a shewhart chart for a lab. I have spent hours and hours using Crystal but have no joy. I recently downloaded the demo of CRChart in the hope it would help. Does anyone have a possible solution? I want a scatter graph based on numerical values on the Y axis and dates on the x axis. There can be more than one record on the same date so I am using all records instead of "on change of". Then I need to display some horizontal lines based on certain values determined at runtime - these are the mean value which must be green, and standard deviation values namely - Upper Warning Limit = Mean + (StdDev * 2) - must be orange Upper Confidence Limit = Mean + (StdDev * 3) - must be red Lower Warning Limit = Mean - (StdDev * 2)- must be orange Lower Confidence Limit = Mean - (StdDev * 3)- must be red
I calculate these values in code and then use special fields in the table to store them. If I want to access these values via CRChart and set the user lines then I have to insert them into my show values list, but this then skews the position of the markers as these values are not actually meant to be on the graph -I just need to know them for the position of the lines.
Very frustrated with Crystal at the moment.
|