Topic: Changing an existing column Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 12:58pm
We have recently purched WASP Inventory software. It uses crystal reports for managemnt reports. We have crystal reports software. I would like to change a column from serial number to parts cost and extend that by the number moved from location a to location b.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 1:27pm
Does WASP give you access to its reports? Do they give you any sort of data dictionary so that you know where the data is (table and field)? If so, it shouldn't be a big deal to make these changes.
yes ican export the report to a crystal report file and open it with the CR software. I just do not know hoe to make the change. I can acces all the databases of wasp
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum