Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Single-Click Printing in Drill-down reports Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
satya1976
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote satya1976 Replybullet Topic: Single-Click Printing in Drill-down reports
     Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 5:24am
Hello Experts,
 
I am new to Crystal Reports. I have created some drill-down reports using the data from spreadsheets. My client wants to print all the pages(even in drill-down) in the report with a single-click.
 
Is it possible? I have tried converting the report into pdf but only the first few pages(which are not drill-down) have been converted to pdf.
 
Is there a way that the whole report(including drill-down pages) can be converted into pdf so that the client can print all pages at once?
 
Please let me know.
 
Thanks,
Satya
 
IP IP Logged
fusion
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 12 Nov 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 93
Quote fusion Replybullet Posted: 20 Apr 2008 at 9:57pm
I do not think that it is possible. At least I have not done that.

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum