Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Infor + Crystal? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
wipchick
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote wipchick Replybullet Topic: Infor + Crystal?
     Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 1:57am

Hi, and greetings from the UK.  I'm hoping that some of you here will be kind enough to help me.  I've just started work at a small-medium sized electrical wholesalers.  They have recently implemented Infor SX.E and I'm taking over reporting the company's financials.  My predecessor worked on the financials in a hand-written system and just used excel to type up.  I'm hoping to do things properly!

I've used cognos in the past, but I understand from a bit of internet research that crystal may be what I need.  Does anyone have any experience of using crystal with infor sx.e or have any advice on which crystal to buy?  I'm a complete novice, at my last company, cognos was all installed for me and all I had to do was write reports, all the tables were linked up for me.  I'm having to go at this from scratch, am a bit lost and wondered if anyone has any thoughts?
 
Thanks for your time.
IP IP Logged
Lugh
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 377
Quote Lugh Replybullet Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:32am
As a tip, you may get more mileage from an Infor forum than a Crystal forum.  This is for the simple reason that you are more likely to find an Infor user that uses Crystal (as Crystal is a major reporting software package) than a Crystal developer who happens to use Infor (as Infor is not a "market leader").

Unfortunately, having never used Infor, I can't give you any more practical advice.


IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum