Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Parameter List in Command disappear on reconnectio Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Elena
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 16 Apr 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote Elena Replybullet Topic: Parameter List in Command disappear on reconnectio
     Posted: 16 Apr 2008 at 8:50am
I'm working with Crystal X and use Command as data source. I also have parameter list for this Command. This list disappear when I change connection from DEV to TEST. It happens only on one computer, on another it works fine. Should I change some settings and where?
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 16 Apr 2008 at 10:58am
I don't know.... do you have all the correct permissions set up on your computer?
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum