Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: CRAXDRT Error Occured On Server. -2147191229 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
chee_hoong82
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 Apr 2008
Location: Malaysia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote chee_hoong82 Replybullet Topic: CRAXDRT Error Occured On Server. -2147191229
     Posted: 11 Apr 2008 at 12:35am
When I try to pull out around 4 million records. It take around  10 minutes and have the error CRAXDRT Error Occured On Server. -2147191229. When I click on the error message box and click on the button > on the crystal report. The report can show well. When I try to select the records from the small range.The CR also working fine. It create 2gb tmp file size on c:\windows\temp. My available disk space on c is
around 10gb. Is there possible crystal report not support up to 4 million data. Or I don't have much available free disk space on c. But i think not possible because even the CR create 2gb tmp file, I stll have around  8gb available size (10 - 2) = 8gb. Any idea? Please help. thanks.
IP IP Logged
Iago
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 52
Quote Iago Replybullet Posted: 15 Apr 2008 at 12:05pm
I have a stupid question
What is the file system on your c: drive?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum