Joined: 29 Jan 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Topic: Subreport Suppression Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 11:47am
I am trying to suppress a blank sub-report that where the selection criteria is set by variables in the main report. Therefore it sees records, but I limit the data with added selection criteria. Only data that meets my second set of criteria is displayed in the sub-report body. How do I suppress this report so it does not show up on the main report if nothing is in the body.
I have tried suppress blank section on the main report to no avail.
Joined: 29 Jan 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Posted: 15 Apr 2008 at 4:58am
Thanks, I found it. But my page header from my main report is still showing up on a now blank page. Shouldn't the page not print at all if I suppressed the subreport?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum