I am doing a report in Crystal Reports 10 and am bringing back some information (a NumberVar) from a sub-report via Shared Variables. Now I want to do a running total on the shared variable but don't seem to be able to access it. Is this impossibe? Is there a work around?
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 11 Apr 2008 at 8:53am
What I would do is create a formula which does a manual running total and use the Shared variable inside that. This lets you test the value of the shared variable as the running total is calculated so that you can ensure that it is accurate.
Edited by BrianBischof - 11 Apr 2008 at 8:54am
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum