Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Database Warning Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
KenRamsey
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote KenRamsey Replybullet Topic: Database Warning
     Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 7:50am
I'm using CR XI to create reports from Sage Master Builder (SMB).  SMB uses Visual Fox Pro as their database source.  I can open and run reports on any one table using fields from that table.  When I try to add more than one table to my report I get the following warning:  "More than one datasource or a stored procedure has been used in this report.  Please make sure that no SQL Expression is added and no server-side group-by is performed."  I click OK and then report is blank except for field names.  To my knowledge there are no SQL Expressions, I haven't addded any.  If someone knows how to check I'll be happy to do so.  The same for the server-side group-by. 
Can someone please point me in the right direction as to get past this warning and generate a good report?
Thanks,
Ken
IP IP Logged
jgh1204
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Quote jgh1204 Replybullet Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 12:03pm

I seem to remember getting  a similar error message once and it had to do with linking.

Sorry I cannot be more concise than that, but I would check your links especially if you have auto linking turned on.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum