Hi everyone.
I'm new to Crystal Reports. I've search this forum for a similar issue but I could not locate one.
Anyway, I'm trying to create a chart that show the percentage of passed/failed against the total, grouped by weekly.
I have the data in as Test.Result = PASS or FAIL. I wanted to put a line graph of the percentage of PASS count over TOTAL count. I managed to create both PASS and TOTAL seperately on the chart using the Running Total fields, but I failed to create the percentage using the same method.
I have a formula for PASS as "if {Test.Result} = "PASS" then 1 else 0" and able to use it in Running Total as "sum(
{@PASS})"
I have tried another formula for PERCENTAGE as "sum(
{@PASS})/count({Test.Result})", but once I tried to create the Running Total for PERCENTAGE, I could not locate the formula for @PERCENTAGE. Is there any work around to use this PERCENTAGE in Running Total?
I have also tried to use the "show as a perentage of" in Set Summary Operation", but it gave me only one option for Grand Total. How do I get it to give me other options to chose the total count of Test.Result in "show as a percentage of"?
I have Test.Date and Test.Result in my Group.
Any suggestion is very much appreciated. Please help.
Thanks in advance.
HUYNHT
Edited by huynht - 10 Apr 2008 at 7:03pm