Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Reports in command prompt Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
karthikeyan7585
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote karthikeyan7585 Replybullet Topic: Crystal Reports in command prompt
     Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 10:22pm

Hi,

I am using Crystal Reports 11. I want to generate reports by passing an XML file.
 
Is there any way to run the crystal reports in command prompt(DOS mode)???
 
 
Thanks in advance...
I am nothing in this galaxy.
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 7:56am
I haven't seen this functionality before. Maybe someone else has?
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum