Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Topic: New page with header Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 11:37am
Thanks everyone for helping me solved my problem... it works now...
I have another question that need your help too
I have a report using group( group by work_center)... i want check if the work_Center = "Pack".... I want to start with new page with header... Please help!! Thanks
Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 99
Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 2:32pm
In the Group Header section, there's a property for New Page Before. Use the expression button to control that property using any condition you like. You can also use the suppress expression for a section in a similar way (if you want the header to show up only under certain conditions).
- Ido
view, e-mail, export, burst, distribute, and schedule Crystal Reports.
www.MilletSoftware.com
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum