Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Topic: Report viewing question Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 1:30pm
I have a report that our shipping deptartment really likes. They want to view it on a 50" tv turned vertical like departure gate info at some airports. This way they can see many shipping lines without scrolling.
When I display the report on another tv, the same data shows as on my 22" monitor, only larger.
Anyone have experience in how I go about designing and making this happen?
Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 99
Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 2:34pm
You need to design the report for an appropriate printer and page size. Alternatively, use Crystal 2008. It has an option for displaying reports without physical page restrictions.
- Ido
view, e-mail, export, burst, distribute, and schedule Crystal Reports.
www.MilletSoftware.com
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum