Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Excel Link Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Leighmills33
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 Apr 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote Leighmills33 Replybullet Topic: Excel Link
     Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 7:22am
Hello guys,
I am new to crystal reports so never used it, I am trying to get started, what im trying to do is connect to a excel. I have excel 2007 and crystal reports version 7. I have created an ODBC data source for excel, what is the next step i have to do? Do i have to send data to access and create a database. i have been trying things out for ages can someone please help me!!
 
Thanks
 
Leigh
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum